Floyd County Chamber Ambassador Program
The Floyd County Chamber Of Commerce announces the creation of the Chamber Ambassador Program. The Chamber Ambassador Program has been established to create a network of individuals that will serve as ambassadors and advocates for the Chamber.
The primary purpose of the Ambassador Program is for the Ambassadors to act as advocates by promoting the Chamber to new and potential members while encouraging current Chamber Members to maximize their membership. Chamber Ambassadors that are selected will visit existing members and recruit new members. Chamber Ambassadors will assist in welcoming new members to the Chamber, participate in Ribbon Cuttings, and attend Chamber Events such as the bi-monthly membership meetings and Business After Hours Events.
The Chamber Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for business professionals to be in a position of leadership, visible in the communities, and for obtaining new business contacts. The Chamber Ambassadors will also act as a liaison between the Chamber and its members, relaying concerns from the business community and ensuring all members get the maximum benefits of their chamber membership investment.
If you are interested in strengthening Chamber Membership and the business community, call the Chamber at (606) 886-0364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive an Ambassador Program application.
- Recruit New Chamber Members
- Visit current and potential Members
- Ensure that current Members are maximizing their membership
- Welcome New Members by contact (phone call, email)
- Attend Chamber Events such as Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, Membership Meetings and other Chamber Related Events
- Actively promote the Chamber and its many benefits!